Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pagerank lost due to neglect

Last month I know I still had a pagerank, and I've became confident that it will not go away even if I neglected this site for all I care. But now, things are just different, my poor old site totally plummeted down the drain of the pagerank ladder, despite still having some good quality old backlinks.

I really don't know why for some reason I lost my pagerank again in google's last update, for I had abandoned all means of creating post that doesn't meet their webmasters guidelines. Nor do I have the inclination on doing the same again after my re-inclusion to google's indexes. But what had caused this dilemma?

I'm still searching the reason as why I lost my precious pagerank, but I end up really not knowing what had caused it. Maybe neglect on this site? Maybe some of my backlinks are gone? Maybe I'm penalized again? I really don't know. I'm just going to wait next update to see whether some of these instances are deemed correct so as for me to see what to do next.

No comments: