Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twlight the Movie: An Honest Review.

Twilight the Movie. An Honest Review from the Eyes of a Viewer.

To make my long narrative short, the only thing that I can say with regard to this movie is that it s-u-c-k-s! Forgive my word, vulgar and vile word, but that's what I've felt after I had watched it weeks ago.

I know, I know, you don't agree with me for you have come to like that "vampire", and sad to say that if you're driven by desire (i.e. like and love) you tend and intend to accept everything that is associated with that kind of feeling. But let's face the truth. The movie really isn't even satisfying, and not even worth a watch!

Okay, let me get straight to my points, and see if I can dissuade you from your views of the said movie.
  1. Cinematography. Poor.

  2. Special Effects. Lacking.

  3. Story. Not even catchy.

  4. There's not even a suspenseful moment in it. What I mean is, it's predictable. Everything about it can be approximately guessed correctly.
  5. No touch of a slightest romance. Despite that its "major theme" purports romance.

With all that said and done, now you know why I truly hated this movie. I was expecting more from it. More! As in more! But sad to say, I expected too much.

No comments: